Tradesperson - Plumber
University Student Housing
Safely performs journeyperson level tasks in the fabrication, construction, maintenance, alteration and repair of fixtures, equipment, structures, buildings, and built-in components for Texas Tech facilities. Works under general supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs plumbing tasks to include the installation, repair, and maintenance of all plumbing systems.
- Assess job requirements to gather supplies and equipment.
- Ability to diagnose and repair issues in the plumbing.
- Knowledge of the mechanical operation of equipment such as pumps, heaters, and other plumbing components. Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of applicable plumbing codes.
Proficiency in written and mathematical skills as may be reflected in the completion of high school or equivalent. Three years experience in designated trade or licensed journeyperson.
- Three years experience in designated trade or licensed journeyperson.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency