Office of Planning and Assessment
Performs managerial work providing direction and guidance in setting and achieving goals and objectives; developing policies; reviewing guidelines, procedures, rules, and regulations; establishing priorities, standards, and measurement tools for determining progress in meeting goals; coordinating and evaluating program activities; and establishing and monitoring budgets. May plan, assign, and supervise the work of others. Works under limited supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Oversee the administration of institutional assessments, such as TechQuest, NSSE, and ETS Proficiency Profile, including devising strategies to incentivize students and increase participation.
- Analyze data for institutional assessments and draft comprehensive reports identifying trends in student learning.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director, develop and revise instrumentation appropriate to institutional initiatives, such as outreach and engagement, as necessary.
- Prepare informative presentations summarizing data received from institutional assessments on a semessterly basis.
- manage the data collection for Core Curriculum Course Level Data and supplemental reporting.
- Assist the Quality Enhancement Plan Director with applicable assessment activity and analysis.
- Stay informed on Coordinating Board and SACSCOC updates and provide summative updates for the Institutional Effectiveness Weekly Report.
- Supervise graduate assistant regarding graphic design and overall web content and provide training as necessary.
- Provide support and expertise for the University's reaffirmation efforts, including drafting narratives and leading teams comprised of TTU faculty and staff.
- Represent the Office of Planning and Assessment in a professional manner through all methods of communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in area of expertise or closely related area required. Four years of experience in planning, developing, or implementing programs or research grants. Additional education may substitute for required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Masters Degree
- Prior experience with academic assessment.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency