Public Safety, Rose Hill
Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
This position requires the person assigned to patrol campus in a vehicle to ensure the safety and security of the University community.
- Supervise, train, support and monitor the performance of assigned guard posts.
- Direct access-control activities performed at or on their assigned post.
- Oversee guard staff assigned at special events on campus.
- Test and inspect all fire alarm systems.
- Patrol assigned areas both on and off campus to prevent crime, assist students, faculty and staff.
- Direct traffic flow and other duties as assigned by the tour Duty Supervisor.
- Minimum five years of experience in law enforcement with a police agency or in a University police and/or security department.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency