This ad is expired.
Office Support Specialist-Quad Cities
- Work Department: WQPT PBS-Quad Cities
- Class Title/Code: Office Support Specialist (3243)
- Effective Date: Nov 18, 2021
- Responsibilities: Assists Senior Business Manager with projects and other support tasks including but not limited to:
a. the formulation of policies and standard operating procedures of the unit
b. coordinating WQPT marketing and Communication plan
c. creating the monthly program guide
d. the creation of weekly and quarterly e-newsletter
e. assist with educational outreach programs
f. inputs and reviews program titles in Nielsen Research database
g. responsible for the creation of PowerPoints needed in meetings
h. compiles and analyzes data for the Senior Business Manager's review
i. maintains the online public file
Coordinates the logistics of unit activities
Serves as front line resource personnel for WQPT and WIU
Attends meetings and manages minutes and written materials
Order and maintain office supplies and other products
Responsible for maintaining office equipment (fax machine, printers, computers, etc.)
Coordinate work orders with other WIU departments and outside vendors
Manage unit calendars
Liaison between master control, traffic, production and programmers
Manage YOUTUBE and PBS Video App
Assist WIU QC Development Director by scheduling meetings
Create gift baskets for public relations.
Other duties as assigned
- Required Qualifications:
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- One (1) year (12 months) of work experience comparable to the second level of this series.
- Any one or any combination of the following, totaling two (2) years (24 months) of experience in the categories below:
- work experience performing office/clerical activities, including use of computer systems
- college or university course work in any curriculum
- twelve (12) semester hours = six (6) months
- twenty-four (24) semester hours = twelve (12) months
- thirty-six (36) semester hours = eighteen (18) months
- forty-eight (48) semester hours = twenty-four (24) months
- Starting Salary: $13.29/hr
- Application Deadline: Dec 2, 2021
Employment - Information & Instructions
Complete an Employment Application online. Submit supplemental application materials, which may include transcripts, licenses, certifications, resume, and a copy of the DD214 (if applicable), via email to HR-Testing@wiu.edu.
All application materials are due in the WIU Human Resources Office no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the application deadline.
Western Illinois University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and a non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1971 ext. 1
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency