Texas Tech Police Department
Performs security work in the protection of property and facilities against theft, vandalism, illegal entry, and other destructive activities.
- Lock and unlock buildings, offices or doors as necessary
- Monitor security and fire alarms and closely observe CCTV screens for situations needing intervention by guards, police officers or fire department and request assistance as necessary
- Operate two way radios within department guidelines and FCC regulations to keep the department informed of security concerns or issues
- Prepare, process and issue HSC identification badges to faculty, staff and employees ensuring that proper authorization and identification are presented
- Prepare security deficiency notices, report missing or damaged Tech property
- Provide or assist in training of new guard employees
- Provide crowd control and provide personal safety security at athletic events, university functions, graduations, etc. for staff, employees and visitors
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information
- Provide security of crime scenes when needed
- Operate an unmarked police vehicle in a safe and efficient manner
Proficiency in written and mathematical processes as may be reflected by the completion of the tenth grade plus one year of security, customer service, public relations or related experience.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-0919a8db13d31342bb00bbfa744d9528