- CRM Administrator - Graduate School
- Go to our website »
CRM Administrator - Graduate School
Performs managerial work providing direction and guidance in setting and achieving goals and objectives; developing policies; reviewing guidelines, procedures, rules, and regulations; establishing priorities, standards, and measurement tools for determining progress in meeting goals; coordinating and evaluating program activities; and establishing and monitoring budgets. May plan, assign and supervise the work of others. Works under limited supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Serve as system administrator for Salesforce CRM environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Act as liaison with Marketing for Pardot campaigns and troubleshooting.
- Act as liaison with Admissions and external departments for customizations and troubleshooting.
- Create, update, and modify APEX code and CSS for components and objects.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the CRM skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users and the IT programming team.
Bachelor's degree in area of expertise or closely related area required. Five (5) years of experience in planning, developing, or implementing programs or research grants. Additional education may substitute for required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Knowledge or experience with managing a CRM or student information system.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong data management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and offer and receive constructive feedback and direction to support team goals.
- Creative and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot, including security profiles and configuration, reports and dashboards, data integration tools and application integration.
- Project management skills.
- Programming knowledge of C#, SQL and APEX.
- Experience training end users, writing training documents and documenting processes.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-7863156fde50aa4bac77d0b25511d763