This ad is expired.
The University's Office for Advancement invites applications for the Associate Director of Annual Giving. This full-time position will strategize with the engagement and annual giving team to develop and execute a comprehensive and integrated annual giving program for unrestricted gifts to the Wesleyan Fund through various channels. The Associate Director will create and implement a robust strategy to increase alumni and constituent giving annually. This includes, but is not limited to, Phonathon/Call Center, All In for Wesleyan campaign, Thank-a-Giver Day, giving circles, matching gifts, Senior Class giving campaign, and student philanthropy. The Associate Director also provides counsel and insight to create quality solicitation and stewardship themes that match audience appeal and target specific segments and affinities. This position reports to the Director of Annual Giving.
- Manage all facets of Phonathon/Call Center program including student management, script development, solicitation segmentation, data analysis and report management.
- Solicit a wide range of Illinois Wesleyan constituents through segmentation and management of direct mail, electronic campaigns and phone solicitation programs. Develops, manages, and coordinates a comprehensive solicitation and stewardship plan that includes but is not limited to, direct mail, electronic solicitation, and affinity-based campaigns.
- Lead All in For Wesleyan Giving Day efforts including managing committee, developing goals, creating timeline, marketing and other activities. Recruit and manage giving circle leaders, including updating website and other materials. Manage and direct all efforts to execute Thank-A-Giver Day and Matching Gift program activities.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two to five years of professional experience in annual giving fundraising with phone solicitation, online and giving day essential.
- Experience in higher education advancement/development environment preferred; non-profit will be considered.
- Experience working with donor database systems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Occasional evening hours and ability to travel as needed.
Please send a cover letter, resume and the contact information for three professional references to Human Resources. Within your cover letter, please indicate how you learned of this opening. The University is committed to an environment of diversity and inclusion. Please feel free to share any opportunities you have had in collaborating in a diverse, multicultural and inclusive setting. Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Illinois Wesleyan University
Human Resources, Holmes 209
1312 N. Park Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
Fax: 309-556-1710 (please use cover sheet)
The final candidate will pass a pre-employment background investigation.
Illinois Wesleyan University's sexual misconduct policy may be accessed atwww.iwu.edu/human-resources/SexualMisconductPolicy.html.
Illinois Wesleyan University is an equal opportunityemployer committed to diversity and inclusiveexcellence; details at www.iwu.edu/diversity
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency