This ad is expired.
Assistant Director of Recruiting and Admissions
Graduate Recruitment & Admissions
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The recruiting and admissions team at the WPI Foisie School of Business is in a period of exciting transition as we continue to build a strong functional team to lead us through a time of growth. The school is poised to become a strong leader in the business school market through our customer service, marketing, advertising and recruiting. Our focus on STEM education integrated into a business school curriculum set us apart and makes for a unique business curriculum and environment. The Foisie Business School has a unique place in the business school market and we are looking for innovative, insightful, and enthusiastic people to join our team!
- Reporting to the Director of Recruiting and Admissions the Assistant Director will be an integral part of a high functioning team that is looking to grow its inquiry and applicant pool, and raise brand awareness.
- Will hold primary responsibility for managing social media and will work closely with the director to develop a strong social media strategy.
- Build out communication plans within the CRM system (Slate) as well as through social media.
- In conjunction with the director assist with other marketing and communication activities as necessary.
- Work closely with the assistant director overseeing current students and alumni to identify key students and alums to support blogs, social media, marketing and communication.
- Recruiting responsibilities that will include interviewing, attending events on and off-campus, file reading and review as well as recruitment travel.
- International and domestic travel will be required and will be particularly heavy in the spring and fall.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and extremely strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with international students and appreciation for different cultures greatly desired.
- Requires excellent presentation skills, comfort in front of large and small audiences and strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three years of experience required.
- Experience in enrollment planning, recruiting and/or marketing and communications strongly desired.
- Knowledge of the graduate business school market strongly desired.
Please include a cover letter in order to be considered for this position.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Assistant-Director-of-Recruiting-and-Admissions_R0000635
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency