- Position code: ADJFC
- Job type: Part-time Adjunct
- Type of class: On-ground
- Class level: Graduate
- Date class is scheduled to begin: 10/22/18
- Class schedule: Class meets three weekends during the Semester
- Duration of class: 3 credit hours
- Time of class: Weekends (Friday evenings 5:00 to 9:00 and Saturdays 8:30 to 4:30)
- Course number: SPE 530-30
- Location: Concord, MA
Using a case study approach, students learn to select, construct, use and interpret nondiscriminatory and developmentally appropriate assessments relevant to diverse learners with mild and moderate disabilities. The Massachusetts Frameworks are used to guide decisions in both curriculum and instruction and ways to prepare and maintain students in general education. Course assignments are designed to help students gain an understanding of educational terminology utilized with students with special needs; and differentiated instruction and ways to implement meaningful instruction for all students, especially students with disabilities by designing and modifying curriculum and instructional materials.
- Masters Degree or higher required.
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in K12 and 3 years in higher education.
- Ability to adhere to University policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Should be committed to a culture of diversity, respect and inclusion.
- General knowledge of the University's mission, purpose, and goals and the role this position plays in achieving those goals.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Bay Path University is a diverse community devoted to proactively nurturing a campus-wide culture that promotes and ensures respect, inclusion and safety for all members regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity, socio-economic background, or physical ability. We are one University that opens our hearts and minds to conversations, to learning and to creating a community that is welcoming of all. Regardless of position, it is expected that each employee will embrace this commitment and demonstrate an attitude of respect toward and acceptance of all members of our community.
Bay Path University is a smoke- and tobacco-free community.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency